Effective date: June 25, 2019
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
DropResponder uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
The information we may collect includes, without limitation:
- Contact data, such as: IP address, Email addresses, Text notes about customers entered by end users, Related customers and organizations, and other similar contact data.
- Metadata and data for interactions, such as: Email addresses and names of participants, Email headers that contain Personal Data, Metadata of emails (times sent, etc.) that are linked to Personal Data, and structured data about Data Subjects that contain Personal Data
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We provide customer relationship management services to you. We process personal data as necessary to perform these services. In addition to storing and retrieving data, we carry out necessary processing to generate reports and insights of your interactions with your customers on your behalf
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our service based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service and support needs)
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
DropResponder may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of DropResponder
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Vulnerability Disclosure Program
At DropResponder, we consider the security of our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present.
If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
Please do the following:
- E-mail your findings to [email protected]
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people's data,
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved,
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties, and
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
What we promise:
- We will respond to your report within 3 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date,
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report,
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission,
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem,
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise), and
- As a token of our gratitude for your assistance, we offer a reward for every report of a security problem that was not yet known to us. The amount of the reward will be determined based on the severity of the leak and the quality of the report. The minimum reward will be a $50 gift certificate.
- We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the ultimate publication on the problem after it is resolved.
DropResponder processes personal data only on documented instructions from the controller, including with regard to transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organization, unless required to do so by Union or Member State law to which the processor is subject; in such a case, the processor shall inform the controller of that legal requirement before processing, unless that law prohibits such information on important grounds of public interest.
DropResponder ensures that persons authorized to process the personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality.
DropResponder takes Technical and Organizational measures in accordance with Article 32 of the GDPR
DropResponder respects the conditions referred to in paragraphs 2 and 4 of Article 28.3 of the GDPR for engaging another processor.
DropResponder will use commercially reasonable efforts, insofar as this is possible, for the fulfilment of the controller's obligation to respond to requests for exercising the data subject's rights laid down in Chapter III of the GPDR.
DropResponder assists the controller in ensuring compliance with the obligations pursuant to Articles 32 to 36 of the GDPR taking into account the nature of processing and the information available to the processor.
DropResponder will, at the choice of the controller, which should be exercised by emailing us, delete or return all the personal data to the controller after the end of the provision of services relating to processing, and will delete existing copies unless Union or Member State law requires storage of the personal data;
DropResponder will make available to the controller all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with the obligations laid down in Article 28.3 of the GDPR and allow for and contribute to audits, including inspections, conducted by the controller or another auditor mandated by the controller.
Data Processing Activities
|Heroku||USA||Cloud Infrastructure (APIs)||Yes|
|Google, Inc.||USA||Cloud Infrastructure, Analytics||Yes|
|Stripe, Inc.||USA||Payment Gateway||Yes|
|Cloudflare, Inc.||USA||DNS & CDN||Yes|
- By email: [email protected]